My shoulder hurts ....
If you suffer from a pain in or around the shoulder joint then you'll know the frustration that this can cause. Shoulder pain is often associated with stiffness and loss of function and both of these can last for weeks or months in some cases.
If your shoulder hurts then the key thing to deal with initially is finding out what the proper diagnosis is. You can make some headway with this yourself but for most of us getting a diagnosis of our shoulder pain needs a visit to a doctor or to a physical therapist with skills in this area of work.
The articles on this site cover lots of information about shoulder pain and it's causes - but when push comes to shove you should not rely on sites like this to make a diagnosis for you.
Treatment of shoulder pain needs to be directed carefully to the specific cause.
Some cases need oral medication or anti inflammatory drugs, others need physical therapy, some need a joint injection and a few require surgery.
Welcome to this site devoted to the problems of shoulder pain, neck pain, frozen shoulder and sore shoulder syndromes.
The site is created and maintained by Doctor Gordon Cameron - a shoulder pain expert from Edinburgh, Scotland.
You can read more about frozen shoulder on Doctor Cameron's other shoulder problems website.
Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to get involved by posting comments or by asking questions in the Skribit Box below.
- Rotary Cuff | Painful Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder | Sore Shoulder Pain | Arm Down To...
- Sore Neck And Sore Shoulder | Causes And Treatment...
- My Shoulder Hurts | Treatment For Shoulder Pains
- Sore Shoulder | The Cause Of Shoulder Pain And Sti...
- Frozen Shoulder | Sore Shoulder Exercises
- Tendonitis Of The Shoulder | Painful Tendon Injury...
- Sore Shoulder Muscles | Painful Shoulder Injury
- Sore shoulder | What Causes Shoulder Pain
- ▼ April (9)
- arthritis (4)
- bursitis (2)
- cervical spine (1)
- frozen shoulder (4)
- frozen shoulder book (1)
- frozen shoulder download (1)
- hydrodistension (1)
- neck pain (3)
- nerve pain (1)
- rotary cuff (1)
- rotator cuff injury (3)
- saline injections (1)
- saline injections for frozen shoulder (1)
- salty water injections (1)
- shock wave therapy for shoulder (1)
- shock wave treatment (1)
- shockwave treatment shoulder pain (1)
- shoulder anatomy (1)
- shoulder calcium treatments (1)
- shoulder exercises (1)
- shoulder injection (1)
- shoulder pain (8)
- shoulder pain treatment (3)
- tendonitis (3)
- treatment for frozen shoulder (1)
- why is my shoulder sore (1)
Sore Shoulder Expert : R S
Monday, April 5, 2010