Frozen shoulder is a common condition.
It affects mostly women in their 50's and 60's but is also very common in diabetics. The pain is felt around the shoulder although it often spreads down the arm towards the hand. How far the pain spreads is a reflection of how inflamed the shoulder is inside.
Some people can remember some kind of a tweak or twist in the shoulder - for others it just seems to arise out of the blue.
The sore shoulder associated with a frozen shoulder problem tends to last for many months - up to 18 months if you're one of the unlucky ones. Stiffness is also a big problem but it's the pain both during the day and at night that most people find distressing.
You can read lots more about frozen shoulder soreness on Doctor Cameron's website at www.jointenterprise.co.uk - where there's also an 88 page ebook available for download.
Welcome to this site devoted to the problems of shoulder pain, neck pain, frozen shoulder and sore shoulder syndromes.
The site is created and maintained by Doctor Gordon Cameron - a shoulder pain expert from Edinburgh, Scotland.
You can read more about frozen shoulder on Doctor Cameron's other shoulder problems website.
Thanks for visiting.
Don't forget to get involved by posting comments or by asking questions in the Skribit Box below.
- Rotary Cuff | Painful Shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder | Sore Shoulder Pain | Arm Down To...
- Sore Neck And Sore Shoulder | Causes And Treatment...
- My Shoulder Hurts | Treatment For Shoulder Pains
- Sore Shoulder | The Cause Of Shoulder Pain And Sti...
- Frozen Shoulder | Sore Shoulder Exercises
- Tendonitis Of The Shoulder | Painful Tendon Injury...
- Sore Shoulder Muscles | Painful Shoulder Injury
- Sore shoulder | What Causes Shoulder Pain
- ▼ April (9)
- arthritis (4)
- bursitis (2)
- cervical spine (1)
- frozen shoulder (4)
- frozen shoulder book (1)
- frozen shoulder download (1)
- hydrodistension (1)
- neck pain (3)
- nerve pain (1)
- rotary cuff (1)
- rotator cuff injury (3)
- saline injections (1)
- saline injections for frozen shoulder (1)
- salty water injections (1)
- shock wave therapy for shoulder (1)
- shock wave treatment (1)
- shockwave treatment shoulder pain (1)
- shoulder anatomy (1)
- shoulder calcium treatments (1)
- shoulder exercises (1)
- shoulder injection (1)
- shoulder pain (8)
- shoulder pain treatment (3)
- tendonitis (3)
- treatment for frozen shoulder (1)
- why is my shoulder sore (1)
Sore Shoulder Expert : R S
Friday, April 9, 2010